Self-storage for personal use
Self storage during a house move
Take the stress out of moving house by storing your belongings at Shurgard
Self storage during a renovation
Renovating is faster and easier when there’s more space to work
Simply need some extra space?
Reclaim your valuable space at home with the help of self storage
Self storage for expats
Get ready for a new adventure while your belongings are safely stored away
Self storage for students
Don't want to move your stuff back home at the end of term? Shurgard can help!
Listing your home on AirBnB?
Make your guests feel at home, keep your personal belongings in storage
Free up space at home and keep your tires in great condition
Rent your storage unit for as short or as long as needed
Storage size calculator
Know what to store but not the space you need?
How Shurgard can help
- Store as much or as little as you want: whether you need to store just a few boxes or the contents of your whole home, we have a unit that’s just the right size.
- Store as short or as long as you need: from a day to a few months to a few years, it's totally up to you.
- Store things locally: we have over 30 locations in London and the Thames Valley.
- Get hold of stuff when you need it: if you’ve packed away something you want, don’t worry you’ve got 7-days-a-week access.
- Loading and unloading is easy: just drive up, use one of the wide loading bays and move things in and out with one of our trolleys.
- You can get what you need to pack safely: boxes, bubble wrap and sticky tape are available at all our stores so you can keep your belongings safe until you need them.
Why choose Shurgard
- You can reserve online – all available units and prices are shown online, including any special offers. You can book a unit instantly on our website.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we understand that you’ve got enough to pay out for during times when your life is changing.
- Security measures in place – only you have access to your unit. You get your own PIN code and all our stores are protected by CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.