Directions from Woodford to Shurgard Chingford Highams Park
By car: approximately 10 minutes drive
- Head up Grosvenor Gardens / A109 and onto The Charter Road
- Turn onto Larkshall Road and then onto Hickman Avenue
- Shurgard Chingford Highams Park is on your right
By public transport
- Take the 275 bus from Woodford to Highams Park Station
- Shurgard Chingford Highams Park is only a 5-minute walk
Shurgard Self-Storage for the Woodford area
Shurgard Chingford Highams Park is a modern self-storage facility, in a great location near Woodfood. Whether you are renovating and need to keep furniture safely out of the way, or have tools and equipment to store, we have a storage unit near you.
We have a large range of unit sizes and friendly staff on-hand who can help with all your storage needs. Plus, our easy parking area, lifts and trolleys all make moving your goods hassle-free.
Shurgard Chingford Highams Park makes self-storage simple for people living and working in Woodford
- Safe and secure storage: we take security seriously. You'll get peace of mind that your belongings are safe
- No tie to rental periods or units: stay as long as you need, or change unit sizes without paying a transfer fee
- No deposit required: reserve a storage unit with no obligation to rent. We understand plans change