Directions from Walthamstow to Shurgard Chingford Highams Park
By car: approximately 10 minutes drive
- Best route is via Chingford Road / A112 and B160
- Turn left on to Hickman Avenue to enter Shurgard Chingford Highams Park
- You can also go via Forest Road
By public transport
- By train: take the overground from Walthamstow Central to Highams Park. Shurgard is only a 5-minute walk
- By bus: the best route is the 275 from Walthamstow to Highams Park Station. Shurgard is only a 5-minute walk
Shurgard Self-Storage for the Walthamstow area
Our modern storage facility located in Highams Parks is a great self-storage option near Walthamstow. Whether you are moving house and need to store furniture, or ladders and machinery for a local business, we have a storage unit for you. Our broad range of unit sizes, some with easy access so you can drive straight up with a van, are safe and secure.
If you're new to storage our Shurgard team will be happy to show you around. So, if you are looking for professional storage advice near Walthamstow, this Shurgard Self-Storage facility is for you.
- Reserve online for free: all our great storage prices and available units are shown online
- Access 7 days a week: you can get to your belongings at your convenience. At no extra cost
- Short-term or long-term storage: only stay with us for as long as you need. We don’t tie you to a set number of weeks