Directions from Royal Arsenal to Woolwich
Less than a 5 minutes drive
- Head east on Duke of Wellington Avenue, onto Tom Cribb Road
- Turn onto Pettman Crescent/ A206
- Turn left onto Nathan Way
- Shurgard Woolwich is on the right
By public transport
- There are several buses that go from the Royal Arsenal area
- The closest bus stop is Pettman Crescent
Shurgard Self-Storage for the Royal Arsenal area
If you are living or working in Royal Arsenal and need self-storage, Shurgard Woolwich is nearby. We can help store boxes during a house move, or your crafts for Royal Arsenal's farmer's market.
Shurgard Woolwich is easily recognisable off the A206, and has been designed to make self-storage hassle-free. We have different size storage units, large loading areas, big lifts and plenty of trolleys. Plus, we have HD night vision cameras on site, so you get peace of mind that your belongings are safe.
Shurgard Woolwich is the perfect self-storage facility for anyone in Royal Arsenal
- Expert storage advice: don’t worry if you are new to storage. We'll help you find the best self-storage option
- No commitment to a rental period or unit: self-storage at Shurgard means you decide how long you stay
- Access 7 days a week: you can get to your belongings at your convenience. At no extra cost