Directions from Enfield to Shurgard Chingford Highams Park
By car: less than 20 minutes’ drive
- The fastest and easiest route is via North Circular Road
- Drive along North Circular Road, then take the A112 exit
- Take Wadham Road and the B160 to Hickman Avenue
- We are close to Highams Park Tesco
- Screwfix is around the corner, less than a minute’s walk away
By public transport:
- By bus: bus W212 stops at Hickman Avenue, a 2-minute walk away
- By tube: take the Overground and alight at Highams Park, less than 5 minutes’ walk away
Affordable self-storage for the Enfield area
Moving house or maybe you’re refurbishing your kitchen? Both can be expensive, but storing your belongings needn’t be.
Do you live near Enfield and are you looking for clean, dry and secure self-storage nearby? Then Shurgard Chingford Highams Park has plenty of options to choose from. And if you’re in doubt as to which unit to go for, our storage experts are here to help.
We also sell moving boxes and packing materials, and we provide free trolleys to help you move your things in and out hassle-free.
- We cater for any budget: wide range of unit types and sizes, from small 10-square-feet units to 290-square-feet units
- Easy access to your belongings: we have a large car park and units you can access directly from your vehicle – convenience at its best!
- Custom advice: don’t worry if this is your first self-storage experience, our experts on site are here to help