Directions from Battersea centre to Shurgard Putney
By car: travel to Shurgard in less than 15 minutes
- Head south on A3036, and turn left as it turns into A3
- Follow A3, then take a right at Putney Bridge Road / A3209
- Shurgard is off Adelaide Road, on the left-hand side
By public transport
- Take bus 87 or 39 from Battersea (Clapham Junction stop), until Wandsworth
- Shurgard Putney is less than a 10 minutes' walk
Shurgard Self-Storage for the Battersea area
Our Shurgard Putney store is in a fantastic location for anyone in the Battersea area.
From local businesses that need to store architect drawings or fashion designs, to students at Battersea's Royal College of Art that need to store supplies, we can help.
This self-storage facility can offer storage lockers to large units, so you only need to pay for the space you need. Short-term or long-term storage contracts are available, so you only stay as long as you want.
A great self-storage facility near to Battersea
- Shurgard experts are here to help: we want to find you the right storage unit to suit your needs and budgets
- Safe and secure storage: CCTV cameras, perimeter fencing, and zone-specific PIN codes
- Access 7 days a week: you can get to your belongings at your convenience. At no extra cost