Are you new to self storage? Need some extra space but do not know where to start?
The guide below will take you through the self storage process in as little as 4 simple steps.
Things to consider when choosing a Shurgard storage unit.
- Shurgard has 25 stores in and around London and the Thames Valley. To get a price at a store near you, use the search box or the map on the right.
- If you do not need regular access to your belongings, look for units in other Shurgard stores; you might find cheaper units if you are willing to travel a bit further.
- Shurgard offers a variety of unit sizes from 10 to 240 square feet. Use our handy size estimator to see which size you need.
- Remember that you can always move to a bigger or smaller unit at any time – we do not charge a transfer fee.
3. Unit features
Our storage units are dry, clean, ventilated and well-lit. In addition to the standard features we offer other options to cater to your storage needs.
- Direct access: allows you to drive a vehicle to the unit door for convenient loading and unloading.
- Ground floor access: this unit type is located on the ground floor.
- Upstairs access via lift: this unit type is not located on the ground floor and is accessible by a goods lift.
Once you have found your ideal storage unit, the next step will be to make a reservation to hold the availability, price and any promotion.
Find a store near you and check out our competitive prices now